Search results of carpets in Category Not Found category
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Carpet Shop Indonesia
Terms and Conditions set below govern the use of services offered by Carpet Shop Indonesia related to the use of our website
carpetshop.net, all of the transaction and payment process done inside the website, and also the continuation of the purchase transaction (delivery, change and refund, product conditions, etc.)
By using carpetshop.net website, user is deemed to have read, understood, understood and agreed to all contents in the Terms & Conditions. These terms & conditions are a form of agreement as outlined in a valid agreement between user and Carpet Shop Indonesia. If the user does not agree to one, some, or all of the contents of the Terms & Conditions, then the user is not permitted to use the service at carpetshop.net online store.
1. The user understands and agrees that any problems that occur during the process of shipping products by the shipping service provider are the responsibility of the shipping service provider.
2. Working days for Carpet Shop Indonesia is Monday to Saturday, from 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM Jakarta Time (GMT + 7).
3. Customer is not required to register on our website, but we recommend it because the delivery status and receipt can only be accessed via Member Area.
3. All Customer must fill the data form provided by Carpet Shop Indonesia completely using real information before considered as an eligible transaction partner of Carpet Shop Indonesia.
4. Carpet Shop Online will not take any responsibility regarding any mistake occured after the product has been sent because of Customer mistake when filling in the required form.
5. Carpet Shop Indonesia only accept payment via Paypal, and the only currency accepted is USD. Any other payment method and currencies will be declined.
6. Delivery of products in the Online Carpet Shop Indonesia system is obliged to use the services of a shipping company that has received a verification of Carpet Shop Indonesia chosen by the Customer.
7. When purchasing an item, the Customer agrees that:
- The Customer is responsible for reading, understanding and agreeing to the information / description of the whole products (including but not limited to color, quality, function, etc.) before making an offer or commitment to buy.
- Customer acknowledges that the actual color of the product as seen on the Carpet Shop Indonesia site depends on the Customer's computer monitor. Carpet Shop Indonesia has made its best efforts to ensure the colors in the photos displayed on the Carpet Shop Indonesia Site appear as accurately as possible, but cannot guarantee that the color appearance on the Carpet Shop Indonesia Site will be accurate.
- The user enters into a legally binding contract to buy the products when the User buys an item.
8. In the event that the return of products is required to be carried out, Carpet Shop Indonesia will resend the correct products directly to Customer without additional delivery fees.
9. The Customer understands and agrees that the availability of stock of products is not the responsibility of Carpet Shop Indonesia. The availability of products stock may change at any time, so that in the condition of stock of products is empty, then Carpet Shop Indonesia will reject the order, and offer a substitute product. If Customer declined, then payment for the item in question will be refunded to the Customer.
10. In case of refund, processing fee from Paypal applies along with exchange rate. The refund amount will be sent no later than 14 business days.
11. If there is any Customs clearance fee for the Customer's country of residence, an additional fee will be charged to the Customer.
12. When payment is received, the product will be processed for at most 3 working days before given to courier for delivery. Delivery receipt will be available on the website 5x24 hours from the time of payment at the latest.
13. When Customer did not receive a delivery receipt after 5 x 24 hours after payment is done, Customer can contact us for product status. If Customer have already received the delivery receipt but not the product after the aforementioned time, please contact shipping couriers regarding information about the current status of package.
14. Products that are already bought cannot be returned and/or changed, unless for specific reasons.
15. Shipped product will arrive to Customer in folded condition. Carpet Shop Indonesia will not take any responsibility for product defect because of delivery process.
16. Restricted activities: You agree and undertake NOT to:
(a) impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(b) use the Platform or Services for illegal purposes;
(c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services;
(d) post, promote or transmit through the Platform or Services any Prohibited Materials;
(e) interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Platform or Services;
(f) use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Platform or Services; and
(g) use the Platform or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
17. Any questions and complaints about our products can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org